Sunday, October 24, 2010

And so it begins...

...again.

Long story short, I used to fancy myself a writer, so I've tried, in vain to try this "blogging" that all the kids are talking about these days.  I also, however, lacked focus, time, or the ability to maintain anything longer than 2 minutes.  (Okay, that sounded dirty...whatever.)

I've started a ranty, sarcasm-filled blog, I've started a "Project 365" blog.  I've started a "hey, this is what my kids are doing" blog.  None of them have managed to keep my attention for more than a couple of months.

I do find myself thinking, "Heh, that was funny/infuriating/sad/happy!  I should write it down."  But I never do...until now.

This blog will serve as the dumping ground for my brain...if there's not too much crap floating around in there, I might actually be able to sleep at night with the help of Xanax.  Some days, it will be a recipe.  Others, a cute pic of the kids.  I'll vent about work, stupid people on the road, and in the world.  This won't be completely anonymous, except for when I'm talking about my job.  I don't need any crazy parents getting all sue-happy because I posted a story about their precious son jerking-off in math class.  (Yes.  This does happen.)

So, there you have it.  My very-19th blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment