Wednesday, February 9, 2011

10 Things: You Didn't Know About Me

Ah, when I don't have the time to write anything intelligent (and trust me, I know I'm using the term "intelligent" loosely...) I fall back on "The List".

1. Despite being a voracious reader, I've not read many of "the classics".  I find them boring.

2. I still bite my nails.

3. I adore U2...but really everything up to and including The Joshua Tree.  After that, I think Bono tried too hard.

4. I've been married three times.  (You know what they say, "Third time's the charm.")

5. I have a horrible temper.  In the past, I've been known to kick holes in walls and throw things through closet doors.  I've calmed down in my adult years, but I still get wicked pissed!

6. I have a weird phone phobia.  I blame the internet.  Now that I don't have to talk to people, I'd prefer not to.

7. My entire house is tiled.  It's really frelling cold in the winter.

8. I'm deathly allergic to cats...yet I'm considering letting Babe get one.  Is that true love or what??

9. I accidentally burned off the fingerprint on my left hand when I was in 7th grade.  When it finally healed, the print never completely returned.

10. I cry at commercials.

There you have it...the dirt.

1 comment: