Sunday, December 19, 2010

10 Things: My Kids Randomly Do

It's the weekend!  Time for another list...

1. Run around naked--both of them.  Bay has taken to saying, "No aipa (diaper.) Me nakey!!"

2.  Wake up at the weirdest times. Last Sunday, around 3:30, Babe got up to pee and all of a sudden, I had a kid in my face. It was Boo.  He wanted to sleep with us, but there's not enough room (and he kicks), so I got him out on the couch.  He's been doing this a couple times a week for the past couple months--waking up between 2 and 3, coming upstairs, snuggling, then sleeping on the couch. Doesn't bother me (except for the waking ME up at 2) but it's strange.

3. Eat ketchup.  They'll have some with their chicken nuggets or fish sticks (but not with fries) and then ask for more.  <---That is fine, but then they'll just eat the extra ketchup with their spoon, or in Bay's case, her fingers.

4. Go commando.  Boo hardly ever wears underwear, even with jeans, which I think sounds as comfy as sand in your crack, but whatever.

5. Sing things to the tune of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".  This morning, it was "Poopie, poopie, poopie poo..."  Bay started it.

6.  Obsessively feed Pya treats.  They love it.  Boo will make Pya shake or sit down, while Bay sets it on the floor by Pya's paws.

7.  Head butt.  I blame Babe.  He and Boo made a "man handshake" that involves the following: a high five, knuckles (blow it up) and a head butt.  Now Bay walks around saying "Ead butt!"

8.  Dance.  I'm assuming they get it from me--Mama LOVES to shake her ass.   (Babe, however, does not.  But Boo's dad is a dancer, so Boo gets a double dose of the dancing gene.)  Every time there's music there's little booties shaking.  So.frelling.cute.

9.  Take baths.  Bay will just start taking off her clothes yelling, "Baf!  Baf!"  Boo does the same thing, but not as often and if he's taking one, chances are, she's not too far behind.

10.  Get the mail.  I don't know if it's because they get to cross the street, or sometimes they get mail or they get to see the mini "Noah's Ark" we screwed into the fence by the mailbox (long story--for a different post) but they LOVE to get the mail.  I haven't been able to get the mail by myself in years, which is fine, because Boo is almost to the age where he can get it himself and I hate getting the mail.  (I don't know why...don't ask.)

My awesome and strange weethens!

No comments:

Post a Comment