Sunday, January 16, 2011

10 Things: That I Adore

(We really could call my lists "I wanted to write something but am too ADD to think of something now...LOL.)

1.  Fountain Diet Coke.  The stuff from McDonald's seems to be the best (I heard its because they put crack in it.)

2.  Staying in bed on a crappy-weather day and reading.

3.  The funny shit Boo says. He comes up with the strangest ideas!

4. When Bay lets out a spontaneous "I love you Mama!"

5.  Getting to spend every day with my best friend.  (That would be Babe, if you were wondering.)

6. The fact that my grocery getter can blow past many "sports cars" on the highway.  Gotta love the turbo!

7.  My Droid X. I don't know how I lived without it for so long! (Sad, but true...)

8.  Being able to exercise again. After 4 ankle surgeries and 3+ years of being pretty much sedentary being able to ride a bike, play volleyball, do yoga, play soccer, lift weights, and do cardio workouts is frelling amazing!

9.  When my house is clean and organized.  It doesn't happen very often.

10. Cooking a fabulous meal.

I'm somewhat cheesy, but there you go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment