Friday, March 4, 2011

10 Things: I've Learned Lately

1.  I would much rather plow through a Big Mac that eat all the ice cream, candy, or other sweet things that is world has to offer.  I'm a savory/fat addict!

2.  "Pincesses" eat "nunules" for "dinure" in their "hastle". (Or, "Princesses eat noodles for dinner in their castle," in Bay-speak.)

3. If you cut off a huge hunk of your thumb, it will grow back. 

4.  RelishRelish.com is the absolute bomb!  (It's a great menu-planning site that does your grocery list and everything!!) 

5. Boo is smart...but he's obstinate when it comes to homework.  He always says he doesn't know the answer but I know he does.  Oy, he's going to give me an ulcer!

6.  Babe should be on talk radio...he's so frelling funny!

7. Steel-cut oatmeal is really, really good!

8. I *do* know how to serve a volleyball over the coed net...it jut took me a while to figure it out!

9. Three-card poker is one card game I can follow.

10. I have a truly amazing group of friends.  (Okay, I've always known this, but I've recently been reminded.) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment