Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday...

ZOMG, I hate getting up for work.  Well, it's not the getting up part that bugs, it's the getupshowergetreadypacklunchgetkidsupoutthedoorredlightredlightdropkidsoffrushtoworkwaitinahugeasslineofcarsbecausethestudentsareincapableofridingthebusorwalking.

It makes my mornings a bit stressful.

I try to get up earlier, but it seems like the earlier I got to bed, the harder it is to wake up and going to bed late...well, it has the effect you would expect it to.  I guess I'm just destined to rush around all morning and have chest pains whilst screaming at the asshat that is driving 5 miles per hour under the speed limit while I get ready to educate the masses.

^That^ or switch jobs.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment