Monday, November 8, 2010

Friday Night Dance Party

Babe is coaching boys basketball right now, so the kids and I are solo until 5 or 5:30 on practice nights.  Lately, I've been getting Bay from the sitter and then we run to Boo's school to grab him and then we rock out to the Lady Gaga station on Pandora radio. (Yes, Boo lurves Lady Gaga, Shakira, Madonna, Rihanna...anything you can shake your ass too.)

Upon getting home, we continue to rock out and I look over and Boo is busting out the Robot!  Yes, the mother-effing ROBOT, people!!  So, I taught him to do: Stir the Pot, Shopping Cart, and Lawnmover.

Later that evening, in the tub, we had a recreation of the Maniac scene from "Flashdance" with two nekkid booties.

I think next week, we'll break down The Sprinkler.

No comments:

Post a Comment