Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sober November...EPIC FAIL!

Oy.  So, the Babe and I, along with Miss Val (one of our fabulous neighbors) decided to have a cheat day yesterday.  Uncle Ryan (Miss Val's brother) didn't want to play, the party pooper, so whatevs.

We started the morning with a mimosa. It was orangey, icy, bubbly deliciousness. We stopped at one.  Babe had a few beers throughout the day, and I took one shot of Tuaca to commemorate the occasion.  Then, Miss Val, Bubba (Miss V's kiddo) came over for pizza and the kids started to play.  Scott and his kids stopped by and we invited them in to play.  Babe and Scott were watching sports, drinking some keg-fresh Coors Light.  Miss V and I were drinking Ginger Skyy and Diet Ginger Ale.

Then, we started on shots.

Miss Sherrie got home from work around 8:15 and she joined in.

We drank more shots.

The night gets a bit fuzzy after that.  Boo ended up sleeping with me--he woke me up at 4:30 when he peed--and Babe ended up on the love seat.

All I have to say is, we killed the big-ass bottle of Tuaca...and I don't think I need any more cheat days.

Hell, I'm never drinking again. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment